Friday, January 17, 2020

Dr. Phil and Last Man Standing

It was always on my bucket list to watch Dr. Phil live, and I finally was able to cross that off this morning. We sat through two episodes back to back and it was great being around 20 feet away from center stage. For the first episode I sat right behind their crane. Although it came close to my head a few times, I'm glad I was able to watch which angles the operator was getting. This was also the case for the Steadicam operator. After we watched Dr. Phil we went to Last Man Standing. This show was remarkable different from "Mom." We were told that the show was, "The fastest in Hollywood," and they might have been right! They said that they do each scene in two takes which wasn't exactly true but they did complete each scene and rewrite significantly faster than Mom did.

No comments:

Post a Comment