Friday, January 24, 2020

Disneyland

As a surprise we were told that we were going to go to Disneyland today. When we got there a group of us were hungry, so we went to a cafe and were shocked by the some of the prices for food! Despite this we ate and went to our first ride, the Haunted Mansion which was themed after the Nightmare before Christmas which is one of my favorite animated movies. After we rode that the group thought that it would be a great idea if we went on a water ride. Once we were at the front of the line they changed plans and made me sit in the front of the log. As a result I was completely soaked and walked around wet most of the day. However, my day wasn't ruined and we went on to ride Space Mountain which was extremely fun. Once it was dark out we went to main street and saw a firework show in which music was played alongside graphics on the walls of the buildings. This was my first time going to Disneyland and I'm thankful that we were able to go during this trip!






No comments:

Post a Comment